The OF Blog: Want to read my translation of Leopoldo Lugones' "El escuerzo"/"The Bloat Toad"?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Want to read my translation of Leopoldo Lugones' "El escuerzo"/"The Bloat Toad"?

I agreed to have my recent translation of Leopoldo Lugones' "The Bloat Toad" (it appears in ODD?, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer) published at Weird Fiction Review.  Go over there, read it, and leave a comment there (or here, if you want me to know that you read about it first here) about your thoughts on the story and the quality of the translation.  Shortly, there should also appear there a commentary on the translation that I just submitted.  It should appear by sometime Monday, if not later today.

And for those of you who want to read more weird, well there's a Book Recommendations post that went live earlier today as well.  Plenty of excellent weird fiction to chill your bones and make you fret about your environs this holiday season!

Edit:  The commentary piece is now live on Weird Fiction Review.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites