The OF Blog: Looks like the next five weeks or so are going to be a bit busier than usual here

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Looks like the next five weeks or so are going to be a bit busier than usual here

Although it is still another four days away, I thought now would be a good time to announce my quasi-annual November review month goal.  Since I'm not an aspiring piss-poor novelist, I don't do the write a novel in a month thing many others do.  Instead, I'm going to try to write 50 reviews over 30 days (or maybe 33, counting what I write starting tomorrow).

Luckily, I have a backlog of nearly two dozen books to review, so it shouldn't involve any more reading than usual.  Unfortunately, this means I can't make excuses for not reviewing.  Time will tell if this is insane or just challenging.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites