The OF Blog: A few reviewish things for this weekend

Friday, January 02, 2015

A few reviewish things for this weekend

Although I only just finished my Best of 2014 posts earlier this week, I already have a couple of books that I'm going to be reviewing this weekend.  First up will be Kelly Link's upcoming collection, Get in Trouble, followed by Sait Faik Abasıyanık's A Useless Man:  Selected Stories (it comes out on Tuesday; the Link in early February).  I also hope to review Andrés Neuman's 2009 Premio Alfaguara-winning novel, Traveler of the Century, which will finish off my delayed 2014 goal of reviewing all of the previous/current Premio Alfaguara winners.

Doing well so far with my fitness goals, as I've either walked or exercised for 45 minutes+ each of the two days of this new year so far.  Will do some minor translation work tomorrow as well.

I have lots to do before Squirrel Appreciation Day arrives on the 21st!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites