The OF Blog: A Brief Update

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A Brief Update

 I’ve been a bit quieter than I anticipated for the past few months.  It’s likely to continue for much of the next year and a half as I started online classes four weeks ago for a second graduate degree, this time a MS in Educational Psychology from Purdue Global.  Taking one class at a time for six weeks each is certainly very different from a full load of 9 semester hours in 1996-1997 for my MA in History from the University of Tennessee,  Don’t be surprised if I do an occasional post about my research (which dovetails into my new job responsibilities, as I am an interim principal at the residential treatment facility I’ve worked at since November 2016).

And I guess that’s about it for now.  

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites