The OF Blog: 19 Years

Friday, August 25, 2023

19 Years

 Although this blog probably has seen much better days, it is certainly wild to think that I started the OF Blog when I was 30 years old.  Originally intended to be an extension of the now-defunct wotmania’s Other Fantasy section, the scope and sequence of this blog has certainly shifted several times.  If you would have told me back in 2004 that a) I would be making a post here today and b) that the majority of my books read in the past couple of years have been bilingual Medieval Latin and Greek works, I wouldn’t have believed you.

Almost curious to see if for 2042 what I’ll be reading and perhaps blogging about.  Maybe dissertations based on the works of Chuck Tingle? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

3 comments:

Bryce/Only the Best SciFi said...

I love to see how reading tastes change. Thanks for posting and congrats on still kicking!

Vanin said...

Oh My .... God... I can't believe you are so old....

Wait... how old does that make me?!?! :O

Whitney Rau said...

Kudos to the author for having an uncanny ability to make learning feel like a thrilling adventure. Your writing style combines clarity and excitement in a way that keeps readers engaged and hungry for more. Keep up the fantastic work!
homespares discount code

 
Add to Technorati Favorites