The OF Blog: Three reviews that I think others ought to read

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Three reviews that I think others ought to read

I don't link enough to other online reviewers enough these days.  It's not because I view them as "competition" (few have similar interests), but rather because I've fallen behind in keeping up with other blogs.  That being said, I've noticed in the past week that three of my favorite novels have been reviewed by two people whose taste in literature I generally respect.  So I thought I'd provide links to those reviews so others can discover some worthwhile reading without having to listen to me blather about it:

William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (Empty Your Heart of Its Mortal Dream)

Flannery O'Connor, Wise Blood (Empty Your Heart of Its Mortal Dream)

Stewart O'Nan, Songs for the Missing (Dazed Bastard)


Go forth and read these reviews, then the books (if you haven't already).

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites