The OF Blog: Food poisoning sucks

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Food poisoning sucks

I guess I got what I deserved for buying a rotisserie chicken from Kroger's last night.  I've been vomiting and having diarrhea for the past 16 hours now and it seems that I've lost 8 lbs. in the process.  Not complaining about the weight loss, but only the method by which it took place.  Very drained feeling now.  Probably won't be doing much, if any, of the things I had planned to do on my scheduled day off tomorrow.  But it is a four-day break now....just wish it weren't due to my stomach going hayware.

3 comments:

Greyweather said...

You have my sympathy. My last bout of food poisoning is probably the closest I've ever come to death. At least you can have the satisfaction of being past the worst of it at this point right?

Get well soon dude.

Fabio Fernandes said...

Man, we´re a bunch of medical cases, aren´t we? I´m still hurting a lot because of those damn kidney stones, and I´ve read that Jeff just appeared to have broken his arm. "A bruxa está solta", as we say in Brazil.

Get better soon!

Larry Nolen said...

I'm mostly over it now, just some residual weakness in my legs from the dehydration that followed all this. And yes, Fábio, we seem to have some sort of curse about us this year - January 1 can't come soon enough? :P

 
Add to Technorati Favorites