The OF Blog: Four more reviews for you wondering what I've been doing lately

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Four more reviews for you wondering what I've been doing lately

Just posted four more reviews over the past 24 hours over at the SFF Masterworks blog.  Later this week, possibly later today, I'm going to post a review or two here directly of books on the Gollancz list that I think might be best served if others were to review it on the SFF Masterworks blog.  Seems like I'm well on pace toward meeting my desired goal of at least 20 reviews for each of the two series by the end of the year (14 fantasy, 10 SF so far):

George R. Stewart, Earth Abides

Philip K. Dick, The Simulacra

Jack Vance, Lyonesse I:  Suldrun's Garden; Lyonesse II:  The Green Pearl and Madouc


Next few books to be reviewed, most of them here:


H.G. Wells, The First Men on the Moon

Keith Roberts, Pavane

Lucius Shepard, Life in Wartime

Geoff Ryman, The Child Garden

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites