The OF Blog: A political blog poll

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A political blog poll

Because the U.S. Presidential elections seem to generate some discussion on various blogs/forums, I thought I'd post a list of the top 8 (plus 1) candidates for the office of President (because if I limited it to just the Big Two, I'd likely hear about it from someone). Curious to see if there's a correlation between my own political leanings (which I'll leave to the imagination for now) and those of the readers here. Plus for those who dislike politics and love humor, there is a choice just for you...

3 comments:

Mark Newton said...

Well if I lean towards the Social Libertarian (or Anarchist)stance - does that mean I'd think everyone you post about would be unsuitable for the job? :)

Larry Nolen said...

Ha! :P Pretty much, although Palin might be the closest, according to a few (not me) ;)

Anonymous said...

please , tell me where it is the links to download? , , I don't think that this site , it is only to show off the beatiuful thing that someone would have .

 
Add to Technorati Favorites