The OF Blog: Cover art for Carlos Ruiz Zafón's upcoming El juego de Ángel

Monday, April 21, 2008

Cover art for Carlos Ruiz Zafón's upcoming El juego de Ángel


Looks like this book will be a monster, clocking in at 672 pages in the Vintage Español edition available for pre-order at Amazon. It is the second of four planned books that center around the Cemetery of Lost Books.

With a release date of May 13, 2008 in the US for the Spanish-language edition and with its current ranking in the 12K range, this likely is going to be one of the more eagerly-anticipated international releases in the US for the first half of 2008. As soon as I get my copy and read it, I'll try to post a short review (probably in English for the benefit of the vast majority of the blog's readers, although I might be tempted to do it in Spanish) giving my general thoughts and perhaps a short passage roughly translated into English.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites