The OF Blog: 2014 Prix Medicis longlist announced

Saturday, September 13, 2014

2014 Prix Medicis longlist announced

Earlier this week, the 2014 Prix Medicis longlist was announced.  Being that the Prix Medicis is one of the premier French-language literary awards and that I am still working on my reading fluency in the language, I plan on reading several books from this longlist, although I am uncertain if I will review any at length due to my relative lack of reading fluency (at least compared to my Spanish and Portuguese).  But I might attempt to write short ~400-500 word reviews of the four I've downloaded already and read.

Aurélien Bellanger, L’aménagement du territoire
Véronique Bizot, Ame qui vive
Pierre Demarty, En face
Claudie Hunzinger, La langue des oiseaux
Jean-Hubert Gailliot, Le soleil
Hedwige Jeanmart, Blanès
Nathalie Kuperman, La loi sauvage
Frank Maubert, Visible la nuit
Laurent Mauvignier, Autour du monde
Christine Montalbetti, Plus rien que les vagues et le vent
Eric Reinhardt, L’amour et les forêts
Antoine Volodine, Terminus radieux
Valérie Zenatti, Jacob, Jacob

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites