The OF Blog: Here's a list of already-read books that I want to have reviewed by October 31st

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Here's a list of already-read books that I want to have reviewed by October 31st

Although I have no energy to review tonight (been traveling much of the time that I wasn't watching college football), I have been trying to decide which reviews should be forthcoming.  Seems that I have almost two dozen books that I've already read for which I haven't yet written reviews.   Since these are books that I fully intend to have reviewed by year's end, I thought I'd just motivate myself a bit more and see that each of these is reviewed by the end of October.  This will mean at least 5 reviews/week for the time period, so there should at least be plenty of original content for the month to come.  Here's the list, based on their publication date:

Dave Hutchinson, Europe in Autumn

Laurie Halse Anderson, The Impossible Knife of Memory

Donatella Di Pietrantonio, Bella Mia

Elizabeth McCracken, Thunderstruck & Other Stories 

Richard Thomas (ed.), The New Black:  A Neo-Noir Anthology

Gail Giles, Girls Like Us

Kalyan Ray, No Country

Spencer Reese, The Road to Emmaus

Haruki Murakami, Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage

Richard House, The Kills

Justin Taylor, Flings

Howard Jacobson, J

Pierre Demarty, En face

Claudie Hunzinger, La langue des oiseaux

Nathalie Kuperman, La Loi Sauvage

Christine Montalbetti, Plus rien que les vagues et le vent

Valérie Zenatti, Jacob, Jacob

David Mitchell, The Bone Clocks

John Darnielle, Wolf in White Van

Kelly Barnhill, The Witch's Boy

Ali Smith, How to be Both

Dylan Landis, Rainey Royal


No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites