The OF Blog: A couple of pics of my leatherbound books

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A couple of pics of my leatherbound books


This weekend, I bought my 101st leatherbound book, a Franklin Library edition of Ernest Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea.  I now own 78 Easton Press editions, 24 Franklin Library editions, plus 4 Folio Society books bound in buckram and 135 Library of America volumes.  Since I plan on doing a review project involving books from these editions over the next few years, thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the leatherbound books.  Due to the way I have some shelves facing each other due to lack of room space, I could not get good pictures of them all, but at least 3/4 of the volumes are pictured here (the first is all Easton Press, the second mostly Franklin Library, with a few from the other editions - didn't take a photo of the bookcase where 121 of the Library of America editions are).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely !

 
Add to Technorati Favorites