The OF Blog: BAF 3 Cover

Friday, June 05, 2009

BAF 3 Cover


This is a blowup I did of the image that now appears on Underland Press's website for the cover of the upcoming (January 2010) Best American Fantasy 3, featuring stories by Jeffrey Ford, Peter Beagle, John Kessel, and others (the table of contents haven't been released yet, I think, so I'm only quoting some of the ones on the cover that I can decipher). This certainly is an anthology I look forward to reading whenever it is released.

2 comments:

Matthew Cheney said...

Good detective work, Larry! That's just our first mock-up with the image, so some of the text will change -- we have, for instance, secured the rights to a Stephen King story since the mock-up was created. And we'll want Kevin Brockmeier's name on there, too, since he did edit the book...

The table of contents will be released very soon, to further tempt you! (Given my last name, how could I not enjoy a bit of torture?) Bwahahahahahahaaaa!

Larry Nolen said...

Ha! :P

Looking forward to it, Matt, as I really have enjoyed the first two volumes. But I have to admit it didn't take too much detective work, as I first saw it on Jeff Ford's LJ and then on the Underland home page.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites