The OF Blog: A glimpse into my world

Monday, December 29, 2008

A glimpse into my world

This image is taken from the book Dear New Girl or Whatever Your Name Is, which is a collection of student notes from the Los Angeles School District and its environs from 1999-2002, with artists hired to decorate some (but not all) of the student notes. The picture I took above is representative not just of the book, but also of what middle school and high school teachers such as myself have taken up (and often, secretly chuckled over). I would write a review of this book, but...yeah. Whatever. Peace, bye.

2 comments:

Elena said...

I always knew teachers secretly laughed at notes!

Larry Nolen said...

Secretly? :O Ha! I openly struggled not to laugh when I read them. I just never wanted to be so mean as to read it aloud to the class whenever I confiscated one, though. My cruelty has its limits ;)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites