The OF Blog: Link to my contribution to SF Signal's Best of 2008 roundup

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Link to my contribution to SF Signal's Best of 2008 roundup

Mind you, this is a very short, abridged form of my year-end lists that I'll be posting over the next 8 days, starting in the late morning CST today. But anyhow, for the third and apparently final part of SF Signal's Mind Meld on the Best of 2008, they asked me what I thought was among the best. I listed what I could write within an hour's time while taking breaks at work, but there are several categories that I neglected in this list.

But enough of the justifications - here's the damn list. Enjoy!

2 comments:

J m mcdermott said...

Thanks for picking my book for your listing!

(I was unsurprised to see how closely our "best of" coincided. Of all I've seen, you and I are in more accord than anyone else I've seen to date.)

Larry Nolen said...

No problem! There'll be more discussion of why I chose Last Dragon in the next week, in at least two different planned columns (Debut Authors; Favorite Novels).

As for the coincidence of our "best of" lists, not surprised either, based on what I know of your reading preferences :D

 
Add to Technorati Favorites