The OF Blog: Some interesting review and interview links

Monday, June 21, 2010

Some interesting review and interview links

I covered this collection last month, but now Paul Charles Smith has tackled Thomas Ligotti's Songs of a Dead Dreamer.  Hopefully his review will convince others to read this book, if mine didn't earlier.

Tibor Moricz recently conducted an interview with French writer Jean-Claude Dunyach.  He is going to be interviewing me in the near future and I have to say that I like how this interview differs from the more common Q&A format seen online.

Grasping for the Wind has an interesting review of Mark Charan Newton's Nights of Villjamur, which recently was released in the US.  Reminds me that I need to settle down and read the e-ARC of its sequel, City of Ruin, sometime in the next couple of months.  But it's hard to be in front of the computer for long during the sunny, warm summertime, so don't hold me to it.

Adam Roberts is nearing the end of his epic WoT reading series.  For those that did not enjoy the series, his reviews might provide a bit of comfort and amusement.

For those who did not see it first on Twitter or other blogs, R. Scott Bakker has a new blog and he's almost to the point of begging people to send him squirrel pictures so he can feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Since I joined Twitter a few weeks ago, I have finally realized one of my life-long dreams:  I am now officially a follower of William Shatner.

And finally, George R.R. Martin has some interesting news on an upcoming anthology he's co-editing with Gardner Dozois that interests me for semi-professional reasons.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites