The OF Blog: See this squirrel?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

See this squirrel?


See how he's pouncing?  What is he pouncing on?

Why a job, of course!

I had a good interview today for a teaching position at a local residential drug treatment center.  I was hired to first be a substitute teacher for the next 2-3 months (once I pass my background check), then I'll advance and be a full-time regular employee once construction is complete and the contracts for more kids doubles by the end of the year.  So yeah, a slight bump in pay and health insurance.  Why wouldn't a squirrel go nuts over this?

10 comments:

Adele said...

nice one!! And excellent pouncing.s

tim said...

Congratulations! Jobbery is a fantastic thing.

Mad Hatter Review said...

Very good! Be sure to teach the art of squirrelomancy.

Booker said...

excellent!

Amanda Makepeace said...

Congrats!!

Larry Nolen said...

Squirrelism certainly will be a new subject offered, just as it was at my previous job.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's good news.

Chad Hull said...

Congrats!

(Can I borrow your job-pouncing squirrel? Please?)

Fabio Fernandes said...

CONGRATS!!! Pounce away!!! :D

Larry Nolen said...

Job-pouncing squirrels are freelancers that work pro bono, so sure, why not?

 
Add to Technorati Favorites