The OF Blog: Slight revision of plans

Friday, January 06, 2012

Slight revision of plans

Due to the interesting debate about the 1961 Nobel Literature notes, I think over the next few weeks I will work in reviews of a few works by Graham Greene, E.M. Forster, Karen Blixen/Isak Dinesan, Lawrence Durrell, Ivo Andrić, and Alberto Moravia to the already existing January schedule (a few might go into February).  I also might write an essay elaborating on yesterday's post regarding my agreement with the comments about Tolkien's work in comparison to the others.  Should be fun.

1 comment:

Maz Misandrist said...

If you can find Blixens' seven gothic tales or her other short story collection I'd be keen to read a review, they're amongst my favourites but I never really hear about them

 
Add to Technorati Favorites