The OF Blog: 1980s SF Magazine Cover Art, Part I

Thursday, January 26, 2012

1980s SF Magazine Cover Art, Part I

Over the next few days/weeks, I'm going to be posting images of old SF magazines that my grandmother saved before her death back in November. I'm trying my best to remove the subscription labels, but remnants will appear in the photos. Some of these images are truly WTF? quality. Enjoy.

What could go better than racist and sexist cover art?  Ironic considering who appears in each issue.

Dinosaur SF...WTW or WTF?

More weird images.  Looks like dragons have a soft, downy side.

Run, Forrest, Run!  Those floating orbs are after you!

Assassin's Creed:  Africa?

Space-granny tells her grandson:  "This is what you get when you're out in the sun too long without proper hydration."

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites