The OF Blog: Review Index

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Review Index

Since I'm practically done archiving all of wotmania's Interviews here, the next step is creating a place for various reviews that I and others have done over the years. Since most of my best reviews have been posted here originally, the process is much simpler for me - just find the ones I really liked and add a link with description to a new sidebar category. I suspect in the near future there'll be pre-dated entries from others that will appear there as well, or virtually everything ever posted under the Book Reviews category of wotmania's Other Fantasy section.

This list will be expanded frequently, depending on my satisfaction with certain reviews of mine. Feel free to see what I've done by looking to the right and scrolling down to the part just above the Archive section.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites