The OF Blog: So I have had this Facebook account for over a year now...

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

So I have had this Facebook account for over a year now...

A few people have been adding me as their friend and some have encouraged me to actually use the damn thing besides syndicating this blog's posts, so if you're curious to see just what I add the spare times I have for this, just use the email in my Profile. Might be a few days for invites to be processed, as I tend to be rather busy on work days, or at least until late at night...

3 comments:

MatsVS said...

Cool. I've added you, if it's alright. Mats Sypriansen would be me, in all my splendour. I don't use this thing much, mind you, but I do enjoy watching photos and such from friends' holidays and such.

Larry Nolen said...

I believe I confirmed you right after you did so, since I just returned from work about 45 minutes ago. Just don't expect many photos from me on the Facebook account, since I hate having my picture taken :P

MatsVS said...

Hehe, I understand and agree. I kinda do like my profile picture, though; I look all young and hopeful-like, which is apparently a nice change.

But I am more fond of pics like ones from my cabins which I was actually just inspired to upload. Pretty pretty!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites