The OF Blog: So, I was going to blog at length about this interesting contest...

Thursday, June 04, 2009

So, I was going to blog at length about this interesting contest...

I received an email this evening from Matt Staggs about a promotion that he's helped arrange for the soon-to-be-released Chaos by the Dutch writing duo of Escober (a book I was going to read a month ago before it got lost in the shuffle. I'll move it to the top and perhaps read it during breaks at work tomorrow). I was going to write a witty post about all the cool swagger involved, until I saw this:


Pictures of crazed author wearing a hat and talking about grenades and camo, mofo!


If that doesn't convince you to enter the contest (for those not clicking, you write a story about the craziest thing you've done to spread chaos in this (multi/uni)verse and you email it before June 30th to deepeight@live.com. The prizes include the book, a grenade, a compass, a survival guide, a camouflage shirt, and other cool swag.

Do so before that crazed author unleashes his evil simian alter ego to wreak havoc upon the world (that hat and smile combo truly ought to be a poster child for getting people to write about chaos, no?).

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites