The OF Blog: Book Trailer for Paper Cities, an Upcoming Urban Fantasy Anthology

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Book Trailer for Paper Cities, an Upcoming Urban Fantasy Anthology



I saw this on the Senses Five Press blog and I thought it was quite cool. I have an ARC of this book which I shall read/review sometime in the next couple of week. More and more authors and publishers are starting to do book trailers for YouTube and in some cases, they are well-done, such as this one. There is also a reading from the book that many of the authors in this anthology did during the recent World Fantasy Convention in Saratoga, New York.

2 comments:

Robert said...

That is a cool trailer :) I have an ARC of this anthology too and hope I'll get around to reading it...

Larry Nolen said...

The music fit quite nicely into the images, which I thought was a nice touch. I'll probably start reading the anthology in the next week or two, after I finish reading the Abercrombie trilogy and I write those draft reviews.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites