The OF Blog: New poll on predicting the World Fantasy Award winner for Best Novel

Sunday, October 25, 2009

New poll on predicting the World Fantasy Award winner for Best Novel

I guess if I want to get more reader participation (well, outside of those where a few delete their cookies and vote multiple times in order to sway a choice), I'll have to run more polls in the future featuring rabid squirrels, since that poll was among the most-participated of any that I've run over the past year or so.

Still extremely busy with lots of things in my personal and professional life (much more so than I thought I'd be at this point, but the former seems to be resolving itself somewhat at least and the latter is apparently always going to be in flux), so not as many updates and reviews as I would have wished.  But since this week will see the World Fantasy Convention begin in San Jose, California, I thought at the very least I could run a speculative poll as to which novel will win the Best Novel award (the other categories are stacked, but I suspect those don't hold as much interest for many readers here).

So, for those of you who only read this blog via RSS feeds, you might want to visit here directly and make your voice heard...or something.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites