The OF Blog: My interview with Rachel Swirsky went live on the SFWA site the other day

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My interview with Rachel Swirsky went live on the SFWA site the other day

I was in and out much of Sunday and I somehow forgot to post on this post (although I did tweet about it on Twitter) that an email interview that I had conducted months ago with Rachel Swirsky finally went live on the SFWA site.  Apparently there were some problems with hosting and that and the move to the main SFWA site (as opposed to the Nebula Awards blog, where several other interviews of mine have appeared over the past couple of years) contributed to the delay.

Just one more little thing I've done outside this blog that I hope others will enjoy reading.  And do make sure to read Swirsky's fiction if you haven't already, as she is already a major talent and should continue to grow as a writer as she progresses in her career.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites